Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 12:40:43 -0800 (PST)
From: Matt Hanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Please Help Me With New Hard Drive Install

--- John Liu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I do think the new drive's c: partition was active, as I'd set it that
> way when initially partitioning the drive.

I've had that problem a lot.  I'll set a C: partition active, restore a
Ghost image to the C: partition, and then find the Libretto can't access
the hard drive anymore.  Checking, I'll find that the C: partition's active
status had been removed somehow in the process.  I'm not quite sure how
that happens, as I always thought the MBR wouldn't be affected by restoring
an image.  Go figure...

But yeah... check to make sure your C: partition is set active.

Matt