Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 20:16:11 -0800 (PST)
From: Nick Duval <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Lost Libretto 1100V

Hello,
     I know that its a long shot and I know this seems
like spam but my Libretto 1100V has been stolen and I
don't know where else to turn.
     I am a student at a university outside of
Cleveland, Ohio.  I had gotten in the habit of leaving
my Libretto in one of the computer labs on campus
because it was ("seemed") secure and I hadn't heard of
security problems in the building before.  Sometime
between Monday and Tuesday nights (10/24-25) the
laptop, wireless card, digital voice recorder, and
accessories were stolen from the lab.  I have filed a
report with campus security but they are ineffectual
at recovering stolen equipment.
     I was wondering if people on this list could look
out for my Libretto.  I don't have great expectations
but if someone happens to run across a machine that
looks like mine on eBay, at a pawn shop or elsewhere,
that would be great.  I have a fairly accurate
description of what is missing posted here in Word and
PDF:
http://home.cwru.edu/~ncd3/Missing_Libretto/Missing_Libretto.doc
http://home.cwru.edu/~ncd3/Missing_Libretto/Missing_Libretto.pdf

The details of the flyer:

Laptop:
Toshiba Libretto ff 1100V (Model: PL110J-32813)
CPU: 266 MHz
RAM: 64 Megabytes
Silver exterior, used/scratched
Missing two keys, F12 and a Japanese key.
“O” key replaced with Japanese key
Two “Designed For Windows” stickers to left of screen
Right hook next to screen is broken

Wireless Card:
Netgear WG511 v2 PCMCIA
Yellow, silver, and black exterior, little wear
Last seen in a clear plastic case

Voice Recorder:
Sony ICD-BP100 digital voice recorder
USB interface on right side
Silver exterior, some wear

Accessories:
Extended laptop battery
Laptop power adapter and wall cord
USB cable, Male A to mini-Male (5 pin)

Please let me know if I can provide any more
information or if you have any information about these
items.

Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Nick Duval