Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 17:07:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Source found: Libretto LCD screen replacements with contrast
enhancement film applied

http://www.screentekinc.com/toshiba-laptops-lcd-screens.shtml

For those that are willing to spend $200 or so, these LCD screens are brand-new
with the contrast enhancement film applied.

If you want a contrast enhancement film applied (like many newer laptops with
the glossy LCD screens), then you can also send your laptop to these guys.

Never tried them, saw them in PCMag.com, so who knows?

---

In any case, I do like my L110 after I applied a sheet of the contrast
enhancement film I got my hands on (see older threads in the archives).  Very
nice upgrade, easy to do yourself, and worth the time and effort, IMO.

adorable toshiba libretto
The latest news and information for the Toshiba Libretto owner.
http://www.silverace.com/libretto/