Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 16:37:06 -0800 (PST)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] "State of the Art" on OS for the 100CT/64MB RAM

I tried linux years ago on the Libretto and older versions run fine.  Modern
Linux versions?  I think there was a thread recently on this -- you can get it
to go, but you'll need to strip out much of the 'junk' and overhead that they
come with to get it to run nicely in 64MB of RAM.

You can certainly search the Libretto Mailing List archives on this and/or
search for "Linux Toshiba Libretto" and I'm sure you will get pages of help on
this.

That said, I'm still on Windows 98SE because it offers broad compatibility,
decent speed, and it's easy to maintain.

after all, nothing like an accidental rm -rf / to make life bad =(  (PS. Don't
run this!!!! Will delete everything off your HD!!!)