Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 10:31:25 +0100
From: "Avi Cohen Stuart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] 100/110ct questions about 75mhz bus speed and 96mb RAM

Do you have pictures of what you did?
About the bios I don't know but try to find out by using the L100mm.pdf
document to see whether the memory slot that is used in the libretto does have
enough signals to handle 64MB modules.

I'm currently dissasembling the BIOS with IDA pro but I cannot tell you yet how
and where the memory initialization is handled.

Avi.