Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 16:31:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] How many people have a U100 or U105?

  More good choices for sure, here's my viewpoints:

> David, I was looking at the following new devices not mentioned in your
> list below:
> KOHJINSH (Shown on Conics.net site):
> 500 MHz AMD Geode LX800 processor
> ~$800

  A very slow processor -- might as well just stick with the L110 on W98.....

  Full review here:
http://pc.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/2006/1110/hotrev313.htm
  Use Google or Altavista Translate tools....

> FLYBOOK (check Google for site):
> 2.7 Lbs
> 8.9" display (It is touch screen)
> High priced (~$2500) Has built in everything (except CD/DDVD)

  Similar to the Fujitsu P1500/P1600 seriese, but the Fujitsu starts around
$1500 instead.  No real advantage vs. the Fujitsu except the case colors.

> FLIPSTART (http://www.flipstart.com/pdf/datasheet.pdf):
> 1.5 Lbs

  Heavy for the size, thus I'd pick the OQO instead....

adorable toshiba libretto
The latest news and information for the Toshiba Libretto owner.
http://www.silverace.com/libretto/

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail