Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:18:26 -0500
From: "john" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] Flipstart--first impressions

hello nick

I looked at the OQO and in my opinion it couldn't compare without better
heat control and due to the fact you have to either hold it in your hands
all the time or carry a dock station around with it. Like right now I am
sitting comfortably at dun bros having coffee and the flipstart is resting
in my lap as I type this email on it. If I was using the oqo I'd have to
hold the thing and I am just too lazy for that:)!

john