Hello, I was wondering what kinds testing has been done on Mac's with USB 3.0?

I happened to get a hold of a new mac with USB 3.0 and tried out our
software on it, which has been working well on many other machines of
a few years, and I end up getting LIBUSB_ERROR_OTHER errors when
trying to do control transfers to our device(s).

I was wondering what testing or experiences people have had with this?
Is it expected to work? known to break?

Thanks,
-Dave