> Pete wrote:
> Well, if I'm the one doing it, integration of libusbK isoc support is not
> going to happen before libusb and libusbx are merged back and Windows hotplug
> support is in.
> Considering that I had to leave Windows hotplug on standby for a few months
> now (I'll come back to it once the merge with libusb is done), I'm afraid you
> probably have quite some time before isochronous support is integrated.

What is the libusb/libusbx merge? Pulling changes from libusb into libusbx, or
the other way, or both?

Is there some dependency between hotplug support and isoc that I'm not aware
of? I imagine isoc requests will need to be cancelled if a device goes away,
but graceful cleanup could be implemented independently of the core isoc
feature (just like it would be for bulk, etc.)

Hotplug support may be on my project's timeline so I might be interested in
contributing to that effort.

> And that's the reason why I asked if you wanted to look into WinUSB in the
> meantime...
Are you suggesting WinUSB isoc support would be merged before Windows hotplug,
libusb/libusbx merge?

---
https://github.com/libusbx/libusbx/pull/164#issuecomment-30459561