Hi all,

I am having issues when trying to use synchronous calls from multiple
threads.

>From thread A I do libusb_bulk_transfer(dev_hnd,IN_EP,...) (read)  and in
another thread B I do libusb_bulk_transfer(dev_hnd,OUT_EP,...) (write) to
the same usb device using the same device handle.

What I am noticing is, send call is blocked until till read call is released
(say by timeout).

Is this expected behaviour?

Kindly provide me with some insights to solve this issue.

Thanks