On 2012.04.17 08:19, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
> Where can I find the web main page source code?
> Is it supposed to be in the git repository?

I wanted to have it there, but Michael had reservations about it, so I
put it on hold.

I don't think it make much sense to create a separate git repo for what
are essentially 2 files, especially as we may have to update the
downloads link on each resource. The way I see it, it should either
reside in the .private directory or in doc, with a preference for doc as
someone who downloaded the tarball and who saw an /doc/index.html and
opened it would get (hopefully) useful info.

> My issues:
> - the page is not valid according to http://validator.w3.org

Not surprising as I'm no web developer. ;)

> - I do not like the page width of 700px in the CSS style. The width
> should be set/adapted by the browser. I imagine the page looks
> terrible on a small screen like a smart phone.

OK. Not sure how to do that, but if someone else wants to look into it,
I'd be happy yo apply patches.

>  How may I submit a patch?

Unless there are objections, I'll add the index.html and CSS to /doc in
git, and you'll be able to submit patches. And yeah I'm aware that the
version of the library is going to change even for updates that have
nothing to do with it, such a portal html edits, but I fail to see an
actual problem here.

Regards,

/Pete