I think we possibly ought to move<tftp>  one level higher up, outside
of the<ip>  tag, since you can have a TFTP server regardless of whether
we've configured IP/dhcp details, and in the future we may well have
multiple<ip>  tags.

In principle, the i...@address attribute would be the address to which the TFTP server would bind. So if you have multiple <ip> tags you would also start multiple TFTP servers, each bound to a different address and possibly with a different root.

At that point, we may certainly introduce the possibility to specify the <tftp> tag one level up to easily specify a default (just like <bootp>). However, given the current capabilities of libvirt it seems to me that this is the most logical schema.

Paolo