On 08/22/2011 01:51 PM, Eric Blake wrote:
Snapshots alter the set of disk image files opened by qemu, so
they must be audited.  But they don't involve a full disk definition
structure, just the new filename.  Make the next patch easier by
refactoring the audit routines to just operate on file name.

self-NACK to this patch. I was trying to get away from needing a full virDomainDiskDefPtr, and succeeded in that with my first version of patch 41/26; but in trying to further extend things to play nicely with lock manager and SELinux, those clients really do need the full virDomainDiskDefPtr.

--
Eric Blake   ebl...@redhat.com    +1-801-349-2682