On 09/13/2012 02:19 PM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 03:46:43PM +0200, Wido den Hollander wrote:
On 09/10/2012 03:23 PM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 03:00:57PM +0200, Wido den Hollander wrote:
On 09/10/2012 02:29 PM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
any idea how to tell the main maven site to refetch ? Even though we
added the checksums, http://search.maven.org still don't show 0.4.8

No, not a clue. It could be that it reads maven-metadata-local.xml
and sees that lastUpdated hasn't changed, so no need for any futher
searching?

I have a couple of things for 0.4.9 I want to fix, so when that
comes out, lastUpdated changes and hopefully maven will see that?

  yeah ... So what kind of changes do you have in mind ? To be honnest
I would like to make a release soon :-)

Ok, I've been reading some docs and found:
* http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html
* https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Central+Sync+Requirements

When you check the list on the second link it seems that the POM file for libvirt-java is missing the <developers> section which is mandatory now.

I'm not sure about these two lines though:
* If the project packaging is jar, and the jar file contains java classes, there must be a -javadoc.jar for main artifact. * If the project packaging is jar, and the jar file contains java classes, there must be a -sources.jar for main artifact.

I checked the maven-ant-tasks repo and saw they are providing these files: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-ant-tasks/

For now we can simply put a README file in both those JAR files pointing to libvirt.org?

You can manually create both these JAR files and see if the central repo fetches them then?

Wido