I am trying to work out if it is possible for a parent to run a program in the background that will log the contents of chat pages that their children visit. What I would then want to do is run a program that would list the contents and allow the parent to see if the child was visiting someone they don't know or possibly being 'groomed' by a paedophile for a later meeting. I'm looking at using Perl with a Tk based GUI, but have no idea about the relevant modules that I would want to use - anyone got any ideas?

TIA

It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk