> Brian - Had I read your code more closely, I would have
> seen this! I agree with you that handling this at the
> LWP layer makes more sense than handling it in
> Mechanize.

The more I'm thinking about it, it's not appropriate for LWP.  As far as
I can think of, this would be the first and only instance of LWP
modifying content that it receives before passing it back to the caller.
I'm not sure that's a direction we should go.

Also, there needs to be something selectable for the users who happen to
have Compress::Zlib but don't want to get compressed data for whatever
reason.

xoa

--
Andy Lester => [EMAIL PROTECTED] => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance