Windows security window?  I can't imagine why that would happen, based
on the code you shared previously.  Maybe there's some firewall software
on the machine?

-----Original Message-----
From: Meagher, John T [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 11:00 AM
To: libwww@perl.org
Subject: RE: One of kind Internal Server Error after Post to a secure
site

Ted and Mark,
Thank you very much for your replies.  Well I figured out I'm an idiot.
There was some hidden fields in the form that I was ignoring.  I knew
they were there but when I looked at the javascript it had to do with
what kind of browser the user might have.  So of course I just forgot
about it.  After downloading firefox I was looking at the "page info"
and it showed integers as values in the hidden fields.  It all came
together then because the server error was "mismatch Cint".  I wasn't
passing the hidden fields...  That one hurt.

Anyway I'm on to the next problem in that the windows security warning
window pops up when I try to download the file.  I would think that
Mechanize wouldn't be able to handle that because it's outside the
object.

Thanks again
John