Thanks for your suggestion!

I would like to avoid this kind of test.  First because that allow me
to use the native type names directly, and secondly because this allow
the module to support types that the web-service introduce after the
module was released.

I don't belive passing the wrong type will be a common error.  You
will need to test the generated URLs anyway and the error will be
discovered then.

--Gisle