 From: "Wen, YigangX" <yigangx....@intel.com>
To: "libwww@perl.org" <libwww@perl.org>
Cc: "Zhang, Qiang Z" <qiang.z.zh...@intel.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2012 2:51 AM
Subject: some suggestions about Net::SSL

Hi,

I have some suggestions about Net::SSL. In our project we often set proxy env
like below:

$ENV{HTTPS_PROXY} = http://proxy_hostname_or_ip:port/

There is a slash in the end. But Net::SSL can't parse "port" correctly. I read
the source codes and find it can't parse really.
So we have to deal with %ENV in our codes. We hope Net::SSL more powerful for
every user. I think one line "$proxy_server =~ s|/+$||;" will be OK.
Could you help us?

Thanks and Best regards