Simon Phipps suggested:

> unless there is a specific and well-defined question for us to answer

Q: Which OSI-approved licenses (including MPL, EPL, and the like) are
*compatible for aggregating* with ALv2 software without "infecting" the rest of
the aggregated work?

The word "aggregate" is used in the OSD. The word "infect" carries much
unwelcome baggage. I welcome OSI's license-discuss@ efforts to define these
terms.

This question is not specific to the Apache Software Foundation policy on this
matter or about NOTICE files. ASF is not the only one aggregating ALv2 software
with other FOSS software. The above is a relevant open source question to all
of our customers.

Thanks for your thoughts.

/Larry