I can, but I suspect that the answer is 'no' because I believe that the DoJ is
the one that handles defending the USG.  And, considering that you are a
lawyer and I'm not, I suspect that you're right about damages being necessary.
;)

That said, what is being proposed is new ground for the USG.  I suspect that
there is very little if any case law regarding Open Source and the USG.  I'd
rather get all this right BEFORE there are any lawsuits.

Thanks,
Cem Karan