On Sat, May 27, 2006 at 06:50:43PM -0400, Mark Richards wrote:
> than one ICQ/AIM and MSN account.  I'd like to be able to group all of these
> users together and have a single consolidated history for all of them.  This
> is a feature in Kopete that I think is really nice.
>
> Ideally the user would be able to specify, for each meta-contact, which IM
> account to use by default if more than one is online, but replies must always
> go to the account that sent the original message, of course.  Also, the user
> interface does not need to combine the message windows for the different
> accounts, just the history.

This has been discussed briefly at a prior meeting. The user class is
going to undergo some changes, and this will probably be one of them,
but we haven't progressed that far yet with the new design.

Jon

Jon Keating                ICQ: 16325723
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.licq.org        GPG: 2290A71F
http://www.thejon.org      HOME: Minamiashigara, Japan