On Wednesday 07 June 2006 16:19, Philipp Kolmann wrote:
> thanks for the Help. Here is another version of my patch.
> comments welcome,

Great work, now both message and main window works for me.

Some comments on the code:

Change all
CSupport* s = new CSupport();
return s->changeWinSticky(winId(), foo);
CSupport::changeWinSticky(winId(), foo);

Since changeWinSticky is static there's no need to instantiate an object
(additionally, with the current code you have a memory leak: the s object is
never deleted).

Drop the constructor and destructor from CSupport. They're empty anyway.

Licq code uses two spaces to indent. In, at least, support.cpp you use four.

// Erik

--
To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it; to mess up your
Windows box, you just need to work on it.

Erik Johansson
http://ejohansson.se