On Thu, Jun 08, 2006 at 10:11:58AM +0200, Philipp Kolmann wrote:
> +  chkMainWinSticky = new QCheckBox(tr("Stick Main Window to all Desktops"),
> boxMainWin);
> +#ifdef USE_KDE
> +  QWhatsThis::add(chkMainWinSticky, tr("Makes the Main window visible on all
> desktops"));
> +#else
> +  QWhatsThis::add(chkMainWinSticky, tr("Sets the sticky Bit of the Main
> window so it will stay with you on all desktops"));
> +#endif

Hmm, why not just use the 1st QWhatsThis? It does the same thing for
both KDE and non-KDE right?

> +  chkMsgWinSticky = new QCheckBox(tr("Stick Message Window to all
> Desktops"), boxMainWin);
> +#ifdef USE_KDE
> +  QWhatsThis::add(chkMainWinSticky, tr("Makes the Message window visible on
> all desktops"));
                        ^^^^
This is supposed to be chkMsgWinSticky... right?

Other than that, I will commit the patch. You don't have to fix them,
I can do that here just as easily.

Jon

Jon Keating                ICQ: 16325723
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.licq.org        GPG: 2290A71F
http://www.thejon.org      HOME: Minamiashigara, Japan