Am Montag, 14. August 2006 17:13 schrieb Erik Johansson:

> Licq daemon
> ===========
> German
> 768 translated messages, 95 fuzzy translations, 8 untranslated messages.

I wonder, if anyone else than me will ever go ahead and translate the daemon.
I prepared the daemon for l10n long time ago and the only one using it was
me :(

Erik, when are you going to prepare the release?
I have only very little time to update the german licq translation. My free
time got fewer and fewer since i became the german l10n coordinator for KDE
nearly one year ago and i really would appreciate if somebody wants to catch
up my work and finish the german translation for Licq.

If no one does it i'll update the german translation for now.
Jon, does my old CVS account still work on current SVN?

Cheers,
Thomas