this was for the list instead for me.

Subject: Re: [Licq-main] Send on enter?
Date: Sunday 16 February 2003 12:40
From: Uziel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Thomas Reitelbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Am Sonntag, 16. Februar 2003 10:06 schrieb Thomas Reitelbach:
> The way it has been in the past, people had to learn _one_ shortcut
> in addition to what they are used to already. But with your patch
> included people would have to learn _two_ shortcuts, which is not
> user friendly IMO.
>
> Any other thoughts?

Hello everyone,

why not make this an option - if it is not too much effort, with all
the hooks in the plugins? So everyone could choose which way to
handle the {Ctrl+,}Enter stuff. I must admit that I sometimes use
newlines in messages, but very rarely. This might come in handy in
terms of saving plenty of keystrokes, especially during very fast
conversations.

Chris