Hi,
some time ago I wrote about a strange behaviour of kicker applet that does
not dock in the kicker but appears as an icon somewhere in the screen.
I've found that the problem is not with KDE or LICQ, but it is with my
window manager: sawfish!
Sawfish, and I do not know why, does not allow licq applet to dock in the
kicker, and if I switch to KWM everything works fine:)

How can I continue using sawfish and have my icon docked?:)
Thank you very much,
Pietro.