Hi all,

licq-20030701, Debian sid. After some months, i tried again licq for i
was told that server side contact list would work now.

And really, it looked as if everything would work right. BUT ... After
every new start of licq, all users belong again to the group New
users. Feature? Known bug? My fault?

Kind regards,
Chris
--
When I die, I want to die like my Grandmother who died peacefully
in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car.