& Christian H. Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2003-07-07 21:14]:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> & Thomas Reitelbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2003-07-07 19:33]:
> > Licq handles new users automatically by default. This means, users are "new"
> > as long as you don't send a message to them. You can disable this feature in
> > qt-gui in the options dialog, just enable "Manual New User group handling".
> > Then you can remove the users from the new users group and they should not
> > re-appear.
> >
> > Hope this helps :)
>
> Yes, it has helped.

Now i notice: It has not helped.

If i shutdown licq (not just going offline) and restart it, 4 users
are additionaly in New users, 1 in Friends (where he surely doesn't
belong ;-)) and 2 in General. I can't get rid of those additional
groups when starting. What i'm doing wrong?

Kind regards,
chris