Also, you should be on licq-devel mailing list, that is where CVS users talk
about CVS, and you would have known to run this script if you followed this
list.

Jon

On Monday 07 July 2003 04:59 pm, Andreas Bulling wrote:
> Hello out there,
>
> I have a problem with the cvs version of licq:
> When I try to run licq I get the following
> error (-d1 output):
>
> ----------------
> 22:33:05: [INI] User configuration.
> 22:33:05: [INI] Owner configuration for .
> 22:33:05: [INI] Loading 48 users.
> Licq Segmentation Violation Detected.
> Backtrace:
> [0x80cd418]
> Attempting to generate core file.
> ----------------
>
> But no core file is generated and I cannot find any
> information in logs etc.
>
> ddd gives me the following output:
>
> ----------------
> [Switching to Thread 16384 (LWP 12896)]
> 0x402da115 in strncpy () from /lib/libc.so.6
>
> I'm using Gentoo Linux 1.4, licq was build with gcc 3.2.3.
>
> Any suggestions?
> I hope someone can help me...
> Thanks!
> Andreas

- --
Jon Keating                                                ICQ #16325723
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                               GPG ID: 0x2290A71F
emostar on irc.freenode.net