Hello out there,

I have a problem with the cvs version of licq:
When I try to run licq I get the following
error (-d1 output):

----------------
22:33:05: [INI] User configuration.
22:33:05: [INI] Owner configuration for .
22:33:05: [INI] Loading 48 users.
Licq Segmentation Violation Detected.
Backtrace:
[0x80cd418]
Attempting to generate core file.
----------------

But no core file is generated and I cannot find any
information in logs etc.

ddd gives me the following output:

[Switching to Thread 16384 (LWP 12896)]
0x402da115 in strncpy () from /lib/libc.so.6

I'm using Gentoo Linux 1.4, licq was build with gcc 3.2.3.

Any suggestions?
I hope someone can help me...
Thanks!
Andreas