Hi,

I'm using licq 1.2.7 on my main computer and on laptop - the same UIN on
both. The problem is that first main licq connects, then it's
disconnected when laptop's licq connect... then after some time main
licq reconnects... then laptop's licq reconnects and so on until I get
,,rate exceeded''.

Why licq reconnects instead of staying disconnected in such case?
AFAIK it previously was working in that way (before .7).

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz     CS at FoE, Wroclaw University of Technology
arekmatssedotpl AM2-6BONE, 1024/3DB19BBD, arekm(at)ircnet, PLD/Linux