hi,

i installed licq1.2.7 rpm version but i didN2t find file called uk.so or tr.so
where are they?

thanx

eray

Hello,

>untranslated strings should be english, not german.
>I'll have a look at this soon, i could imagine that the original translator
used the finished german translation file as base for his turkish translation.

anyway, it would not hurt you, when you look into the file tr.po you will notice that there is always a pair of untranslated and corresponding translated strings. the untranslated version in this file is always english.