Hello all together,

I sucessfully compiled the licq daemon and the kde/qt-gui and installed both
of them on my Mandrake Linux 9.1 system. Unfortunately I can't find any
option in the gui to get licq connect using my socks5 proxy. Do I have to
enable this in the licq.conf file found in /root/.licq? And if so, which
number in the line "ProxyServerType" represents socks5?

Hope, anybody can help me.

Thanks in advance,

Timo Rohrberg
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Wenn man die Freiheit nicht zum Prinzip erhebt, wird man immer wieder einen
Grund für eine Ausnahme finden." (Richard Stallman, Gründer der GNU GPL)