Now the program works fine! Thank you! But still I have some questions.

1) Are there any manuals for console plugin? I can't understand anything
there :(

2) There is a string in qt-gu.licq.conf (or something of that kind):
font: default

I've changet it to
font: -cronyx-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-75-*-*-koi8-r-

But that doesn't work :(
Is there any way to set the certain font as the main font o the program?

3) Are there any nice themes for that plugin? It looks VERY ugly when
compared with real ICQ or with Miranda...

But still: thank you for developing this nice program!

---
Astarot.

ICQ: 241785226

Sorry for my terrible English...