On Thursday 21 October 2004 02:21 am, Andreas Gick wrote:
> By the way I'm using an iptables-firewall via a graphical frontend, but I
> can't tell that know much about iptables.
> Changing the port didn't seem to have any effect. I'm using version 1.3.0
> of Licq on Mandrake 10.0.
> Thanks for any hints.

It seems that the servers have been behaving strangely. Even the official
client has this problem.  Not sure what else to do but wait and keep trying..

Jon

Jon Keating                                                ICQ #16325723
äååéåç                                               GPG ID: 0x2290A71F
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
emostar on irc.freenode.net