On Thursday 16 December 2004 07:42, Ralf Schlechtweg-Jahn wrote:
> > running:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~> gdb /usr/local/bin/licq -- -noxim
>
> Maybe here is a problem: are the parameters "-- -noxim" really passed to
> licq? I don't think so.
> I'm sorry, I don't know much about debugging.

*arghlll* again, this is my last try, my mail a few minutes was wrong
(again) :-(

so now try this (the difference is the -- -noxim parameter):

gdb licq
(gdb) run -- -noxim
<wait for the crash>
(gdb) thread apply all bt full

But from your last backtrace it seems that you did only compile the daemon
with --enable-debug, but not the qt-gui plugin. Both (daemon _and_ qt-gui)
should be compiled with debugging to give us as much help as possible.

Bye,
Thomas

--
Gegen Software-Patente!