Hi all!
Have a 1.3.1/SSL install (from SuSE apt) that keeps segfaulting.
I usually keep it logged on and set the status to "Not Available"
and "Invisible"
If i leave it up, it segfaults after a period of time (differs from time to
time)
As far as i can see it is when i get a pending message from a offline user.
Then it dies with segfault, and if i start it i get;

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~> licq
09:12:40: [WRN] Licq: Ignoring stale lockfile (pid 30338)
Segmentation fault

I have no idea where to look or even what to look for.

Any ideas?

--

         /Rikard

Rikard Johnels          email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        Web     : http://www.rikjoh.com/users/rikjoh
                        Mob     : +46 735 05 51 01
                        PGP     : 0x461CEE56