Dear all,

I'm a happy Gentoo user, using licq-1.3.2 and kde-3.5.3. Every time I start
licq, kicker (the process responsible for the taskbar and any additional
panels in KDE) hangs. It won't react to a SIGTERM, but only to a SIGKILL,
after which it has to be started again. This is extremely annoying, and licq
is the only program that has ever done this. Is it an licq problem (the
qt-plugin actually), or should I file a bug with the KDE people? Using
qt-3.3.6.

Thanks,
Georgi