I think Chas didn't post up the code because I had said I wanted to wait to
release this until the kinks were worked out, not because he's
obstructionist :). I've attached the current form of the tutorial project.
The code in question is
JPADemo/perscala/src/main/scala/com/jpaweb/foo/model/Author.scala. Chas is
helping me work out the kinks and I'm waiting for 0.10 to go GA before we
update the actual tutorial page on the wiki to match. Right now it's mostly
down to some maven issues, which I'd appreciate any help on:

   1. The webapp module is dependent on the perscala module. As the project
   is currently layed out, you need to run "mvn install" in the perscala
   project before you can go into the webapp project and run "mvn jetty:run". I
   was hoping there would be a way for the webapp module to trigger the "mvn
   install" when you try to run things (test, jetty:run, etc), but I'm no maven
   guru
   2. I had some problems with my dependencies that meant you had to
   manually install some jars. I'm hoping to get it down to completely
   automatic on the dependency updates.

Cheers

Derek