On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 4:01 PM, Charles F. Munat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> OK, did that, and mvn test ran successfully.

Phew! I was really confused as to how that could have gone wrong.

> Am I missing something?

Yes. The first missing dependency is the perscala project. I forgot that
step. You need to run "mvn install" from the perscala module to install the
persistence jar. Any maven gurus out there with a suggestion on how to get
this done automatically would be appreciated. The second dependency is on
the SNAPSHOT version of liftweb. I don't know if it's published in the
repos, so you might need to check out a copy of the SNAPSHOT version from
Git and then install that into your repo by doing a "mvn install" there.
This is part of the reason that I was holding back; another is that if the
API changes it breaks the code, but neither of these is a huge deal.

Derek