Ok cool i'll give that a shot

Just whilst were talking about layouts....

If I have two insertion points in my default.html

<lift:bind name="header" />
<lift:bind name="content" />

It appears to be not possible to insert into both elements from a
page? I've tried a whole bunch of ways in the html page markup, but it
always crashed out. Is it not possible? I've not needed to do it up
until now so have never tried... Is there a solution for this?

Cheers

Tim