Exactly, an object should know how it's surface reflects light, not some
view-crap on the side of it.

Honestly I think people advocating MVC (or MVC2, or any of the inbred MVC
siblings) have never tried anything else.

It's like those who refrain from using inheritance in their JPA models.
Why use OO at all if everything you use are structs on steroids?

Just my 2 cents!
:)

Kram!

--