Hey Jon,

The lift installer primarily does 3 things:

1) install maven to /usr/local/apache-maven/apache-maven-2.0.9

2) install javarebel ( but not add it to the maven opts - it's here it
you want to configure a special launcher)

3) adds this version of maven to your path by editing ~/.bash_profile

Does that clear things up for you?

Cheers, Tim

Sent from my iPhone