Please, I'm not criticizing! ok? Thanks by all good work!

If I had to use a IDE like textmate + console I would prefer to use a
dinamically typed language =(
I will try NetBeans.

Basically the issues of Scala plugin are the basics... auto-complete,
refactoring, errors/warnings alerts... all this things are not working
properly for me untill now.

Thanks by the fast answer again!
[]s
Paulo