Hi - I installed NetBeans and Scala/Maven plugins following
instructions here

http://wiki.netbeans.org/Scala

However when I try to create a project, I got a version error - any
help? I used latest scala plugin 1.5.1

NetBeans: Executing 'mvn -DarchetypeVersion=0.10 -
Darchetype.interactive=false -DgroupId=com.liftworkshop -
DarchetypeArtifactId=lift-archetype-basic -DarchetypeRepository=http://
scala-tools.org/repo-releases -Dversion=0.1-SNAPSHOT -
DarchetypeGroupId=net.liftweb -Darchetype.repository=http://scala-
tools.org/repo-releases -Dbasedir=/Users/jeff/Work/lift -
Dpackage=com.liftworkshop.mytodo -DartifactId=mytodo --batch-mode
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:2.0-alpha-3:generate'
Scanning for projects...
[ERROR]BUILD ERROR
Error resolving version for 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-
plugin': Plugin requires Maven version 2.0.7
For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
Total time: < 1 second
Finished at: Thu Mar 05 11:08:50 EST 2009
Final Memory: 1M/2M