Tobias,

There is no need to have a direct relation between snippets and model
classes - why would you need to have a relationship? Snippets usually
encompass a small element of functionality that might be related to one or
more models - mapper or otherwise.

Personally, I like that fact there is no coupling out of the box. Of course,
you are free to name your snippets however you wish - if this involves some
postfix, you can do that no problems at all.

Cheers, Tim