My suggestion is as follows:

   - Don't try to serve dynamic JavaScript via snippets unless you use the
   net.liftweb.http.js._ stuff... it's just too much pain
   - Serve the dynamic JavaScript stuff via a custom dispatch (DispatchPF)
   - If you can post a few of the existing JavaScript files I'll see if I
   can whip together a binding mechanism for those files to minimize the amount
   of work to port them

I'll have a few hours to work on this problem tomorrow morning (Monday
Pacific Standard Time... GMT-7)  If you can post the JS files (or if they're
proprietary, email them to me off list and I'll not redistribute them), I'll
be able to see what I can knock together for you.

Thanks,

David

Git some: http://github.com/dpp