Hi,

It's a bug, I'll try to add a test case. (you could open issue at
http://github.com/davidB/vscaladoc/issues)
>From the source code of the page the doc is present. I suggest you remove
the <p> tag from the comment (at least the first pair).

a side note. you could have "colorized" code if you use
  <pre name="code" class="scala"> or <textarea name="code" class="scala">
instead of simple
  <pre>

/davidB

PS: I'm was off-line several days.