OK, I opened issue #2, but the Markdown syntax isn't playing nice. I dug
around and I think I figured out what the issue is: vscaladoc tries to only
show the first line, and then adds an "apiCommentsDetails" div for the rest
of the stuff so that it can show/hide it on demand. The issue is that with
the <p> elements wrapping the first (long) paragraph, the div is partially
nested in the <p> element (I can't remember the technical term for this), so
that it isn't valid XHTML. For example, here's the output from the "problem"
comment:

onclick="jQuery(this).next().toggle()">[details]</a>
                Each attribute item is a pair of (key,value). The key
   is an Either that depends on whether the attribute is prefixed or
not. If the attribute
   is prefixed, the key is a Right((prefix, name)). If the attribute
is unprefixed then the
   key is a Left(name). For example, the following table shows how
various tag attributes
   would be represented:</p>

If I get rid of the <p> then it works fine.

Thanks,

Derek